Sports at the College aim to provide students with the opportunity to participate in a variety of activities, both on a competitive and social level. All the students are encouraged to participate in various inter class/ inter collage/ inter university level sports events for their development.
The institute has adequate facilities for sports.
- Volley ball court
- Kabbadi ground
- Kho-Kho ground
- Ground for athletic events
- Badminton court
- T.T. room
Rules for uses / maintenance of facilities:
- Movement register of sports equipment should maintained regularly by beneficiary.
- Movement register of sports ground should maintained regularly by beneficiary.
- No unsportsmanlike behaviour will be allowed.
- Uses of sports facilities are allowed in extracurricular hours only. (except scheduled sport’s event)
- Requirements of sports facilities are fulfilled by institution through proper channel (From fund of student’s union).
- Students are required to wear proper clothing: No tank tops, shorts, short skirts, cropped tops, etc. Pants are recommended.
- Students are required to wear practical full-coverage shoes: No open-toed shoes, no sandals, no high-heeled shoes, etc
- No food or beverage is to be consumed in the laboratories. This includes gum, throat lozenges and chewing on pencils/pens.
- The use of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) i.e. gloves, lab apron is recommended.
- Long hair presents a serious fire hazard and must be properly pulled back.
- Know the locations and operating procedures for eyewash fountains and safety showers.
- Students are not to sit on the laboratory benches or on the floor in the laboratories.
- First Aid materials are located in the laboratory and should be used whenever needed.
- No chemicals or apparatus are to be removed from the laboratory.
- Broken glassware must never be placed in the trash. Use the disposal boxes provided.
- Trash is to be placed in trash cans, not in the sinks, etc.
- Chemicals must be disposed of in accordance with the instructor’s directions.
- Only authorized work shall be conducted in the laboratory.
- Students must wash their hands before leaving the laboratory.
- The laboratory work areas are to be left in a clean and orderly condition.
- All accidents and/or fires must be reported to the instructor immediately.
LIBRARY RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Strict silence, decorum and discipline must be maintained in the library.
- Use of cell-phones is also not allowed.
- Sleeping and talking loudly are strictly prohibited in the library.
- Every user must sign the register available at the entrance.
- A non-member can use the library material on the premises with the permission of the librarian.
- Books can be issued to the borrowers only against the Institute ID Card.
- Readers should not mark, underline, write, tear pages or otherwise damage the library documents.
- Newspapers, magazines and journals must be read only in the library on specific tables and should not be taken to any other reading areas.
- No library material can be taken out of the library without permission. Unauthorized removal of anything belonging to the library will be treated as theft and dealt accordingly.
- Anyone who violates the rules and regulations of the library would be liable to pay the fine and may be debarred from using the library facilities.
- Suggestions on all aspects of library services are welcome to Improve.
- Users are divided into the following categories – their entitlements, maximum number of books and number of days of issue is proposed in the following table. Instructors have the privileges to get the text books issued for the whole academic year.