Sports at the College aim to provide students with the opportunity to participate in a variety of activities, both on a competitive and social level. All the students are encouraged to participate in various inter class/ inter collage/ inter university level sports events for their development.
The institute has adequate facilities for sports.
- Volley ball court
- Kabbadi ground
- Kho-Kho ground
- Ground for athletic events
- Badminton court
- T.T. room
Rules for uses / maintenance of facilities:
- Movement register of sports equipment should maintained regularly by beneficiary.
- Movement register of sports ground should maintained regularly by beneficiary.
- No unsportsmanlike behaviour will be allowed.
- Uses of sports facilities are allowed in extracurricular hours only. (except scheduled sport’s event)
- Requirements of sports facilities are fulfilled by institution through proper channel (From fund of student’s union).
- Students are required to wear proper clothing: No tank tops, shorts, short skirts, cropped tops, etc. Pants are recommended.
- Students are required to wear practical full-coverage shoes: No open-toed shoes, no sandals, no high-heeled shoes, etc
- No food or beverage is to be consumed in the laboratories. This includes gum, throat lozenges and chewing on pencils/pens.
- The use of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) i.e. gloves, lab apron is recommended.
- Long hair presents a serious fire hazard and must be properly pulled back.
- Know the locations and operating procedures for eyewash fountains and safety showers.
- Students are not to sit on the laboratory benches or on the floor in the laboratories.
- First Aid materials are located in the laboratory and should be used whenever needed.
- No chemicals or apparatus are to be removed from the laboratory.
- Broken glassware must never be placed in the trash. Use the disposal boxes provided.
- Trash is to be placed in trash cans, not in the sinks, etc.
- Chemicals must be disposed of in accordance with the instructor’s directions.
- Only authorized work shall be conducted in the laboratory.
- Students must wash their hands before leaving the laboratory.
- The laboratory work areas are to be left in a clean and orderly condition.
- All accidents and/or fires must be reported to the instructor immediately.
LIBRARY RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Strict silence, decorum and discipline must be maintained in the library.
- Use of cell-phones is also not allowed.
- Sleeping and talking loudly are strictly prohibited in the library.
- Every user must sign the register available at the entrance.
- A non-member can use the library material on the premises with the permission of the librarian.
- Books can be issued to the borrowers only against the Institute ID Card.
- Readers should not mark, underline, write, tear pages or otherwise damage the library documents.
- Newspapers, magazines and journals must be read only in the library on specific tables and should not be taken to any other reading areas.
- No library material can be taken out of the library without permission. Unauthorized removal of anything belonging to the library will be treated as theft and dealt accordingly.
- Anyone who violates the rules and regulations of the library would be liable to pay the fine and may be debarred from using the library facilities.
- Suggestions on all aspects of library services are welcome to Improve.
- Users are divided into the following categories – their entitlements, maximum number of books and number of days of issue is proposed in the following table. Instructors have the privileges to get the text books issued for the whole academic year.
|Sl no||Category||No. of Books||Duration|
|o1||Faculty & Medical Officers||2||10|
|o2||Research Scholars (MD and Ph.D.)||2||10|
|o3||Under Graduate Students||2||7|
|o4||Technical / Lab Staff||2||7|
Renewal of books
- Users can also renew the books again after the completion of charging period, subject to not being requested from other users.
Fine for late return books / journals
- A fine of one rupee per day per book may be charged from the defaulting members for first seven days of delay.
- For next seven days it may be five rupees per day per book and so on.
- If the book is lost a borrower has to replace the same or forfeit the actual price of the book
Library working hours
Monday – Saturday 9.00 am – 5.00 pm (Lunch break 12.30 pm – 1.30 pm)
Cyber Library Rules
- Cyber Library is to be used for academic purposes only.
- Online Chatting in the Cyber Library is not allowed.
- Browsing of dating, social networking sites is strictly prohibited. Strict disciplinary action will be taken against the defaulters.
- Members are not allowed to carry eatables and drinks in the entire Library premises.
- Members must carry their Library ID card while using the Cyber Library. They must show their ID card on demand.
- Changing the settings and display of the Computers kept in the Cyber Library/Reading Hall is not permitted.
- Playing games on computers is strictly prohibited in the entire Library premises.
- Members must take care of their Pen drives, CD/DVD ROMs, Cell Phones, and Wallets etc.
Note: – In case of any matter / issues which are not enumerated above, the decision of Principal will be final and binding
The environment of students where they study plays a crucial role in their performance. So it is necessary to provide them with a peaceful, comfortable and spacious surrounding. The college takes necessary steps to make this possible.
- Before the beginning of the academic year, depending on the intake of students, head of departments submit the requirement of classrooms to the Principal.
- The classroom allocation is done by the Principal and the HODs in a meeting and the same is informed to the faculty and students of the respective departments.
- The cleaning and mopping of the class rooms is done every day.
- In case of any damage to the projector, audio systems etc. the class representative brings it to the notice of the admin office. The necessary follow up is done by the office and steps are taken to fix whatever is broken.