FAQ For Students
1. What are the courses offered and duration?
Answer: BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery i.e. Ayurvedacharya) of 5½ years duration, Post Graduate (MD Ayurveda) of 3 years and other Certificate courses of 4 month duration.
2. What are the eligibility criteria to get admission In BAMS?
Answer: 10+2 standard with science or any other equivalent examination recognized by concerned State Governments and Education boards provided the candidate passes the examination with 50% aggregate marks in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
3. What are the eligibility criteria to get admission into MD/MS course?
Answer: After BAMS course a person has to Qualify in the Entrance Exam conducted by University to procure admission in MD/MS.
4. Is the college is affiliated and recognized?
Answer: Yes, affiliated to Gujarat Ayurveda University. It is recognized by Central council of Indian Medicine, New Delhi. It is also permitted by Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India, New Delhi.
5. Can I get information about other certificate courses college offers?
Answer: Yes, College offers other Certificate courses like Certificate Training program in Panchakarma, Certificate Training program for Ksharasutra therapy, Certificate course in Stree Roga and Prasuti Tantra and Certificate course in Ayurvedic Dietetics.
6. Documents required for admission?
Mark sheet 10+2.
Mark sheet 10th Standard as age proof.
Caste Certificate for Reserve Category. Transfer Certificate.
Character Certificate Passport size Photos