1. Title of the practice
- Practice of Daivavypashraya Chikitsa in campus.
2. Objectives of the practice
- To popularize Daiva vyapashrayachikitsa by performing Agnihotra Yajna and Vishnu Sahasranama Pathana on a daily basis.
- Daiva-vypashraya-chikitsa is given great importance for treatment in Ayurveda as well as Veda. Active participation in Yagna and Srotra Pathana by students encourages them to perform these activities at their homes, hospitals, etc. for the benefit of family, patients and community.
- To perform the Yajna on the days of public holiday
5. The practice
- The students and faculty members are taking part in these activities. Yajna is performed in the morning between 09:00 to 10:00 AM and Vshnusahasranama pathana is done in the evening 04:30 -05:00 PM. The schedule is included in the timetable of the final year.
6. Evidence of success
- Students who passed from this college and serving at other institutes are also promoting the same activity and contributing to society.
7. Problems encountered and resources required
- The difficulty of performing Yajna on holidays was overcome after implementing a department-wise schedule. The resources needed were manpower, place and havan samagri.
- The speakers are placed in the entire hospital campus to play Mantra, which gives peace to the mind during treatment